In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have updated our return policy to help protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners. Effective immediately, all returns and exchanges for “physical items” have been suspended until further notice. All sales for physical items are final. We will revisit this policy once environmental conditions due to the Covid-19 pandemic are deemed safe to process your return or exchange.
First, if you have a need to consider a return or an exchange, you likely ordered a resource from us. Which means we owe you a “thank you!”. We hope you love the items you purchased from us as much as we do. Nothing makes us happier than a legion of happy BF members and customers. And as such, we do our best to offer and deliver amazing resources with great member/customer service satisfaction. That said, here are some things you might want to know.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items for a store credit, different product, or refund to the original payment method within 30 days of receiving your order in accordance to our return policy below. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange if 30 days have gone by since your purchase.
Please note the exceptions to our return policy:
- Discounted or final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged, and these will be clearly noted on the product detail page.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Physical items
- Physical items including printed books, apparel, accessories, home and living items, etc. that have been personalized or autographed cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If your returned items have been approved for a refund, you will receive a refund for the returned items, minus return shipping charges ($6.95 flat fee within the Continental United States). We are unable to issue return shipping labels outside of the Continental United States at this time, so if you are mailing in a return outside of the Continental United States, you may use a reliable shipping carrier of your choice.
- Non-physical items
- Non-physical items including gift cards and digital/software downloads cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Online training courses (self-learning) are non-refundable once accessed.
- Service items
- Service items including memberships, subscriptions, workshops/seminars, webinars, events, learning experiences (self-learning, group learning, guided learning (1-on-1 mentoring)), online training courses, coaching/mentoring plans can be returned for a full refund within the “free-trial” or “money-back guarantee” period (usually within 7, 14, or 30 days of purchase depending on the service item). Unfortunately, service items cannot be refunded once the “free-trial” or “money-back guarantee” period expire, and these will be clearly noted on the product detail page.
- Packaged or Bundled Items
- Items (physical, non-physical, or service) that were purchased as part of a package or bundle, cannot be returned or exchanged unless the entire package or bundle is also returned.
- Packaged or bundled items cannot be returned or exchanged if one or more items within the bundle or package have been used or consumed.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must have no visible signs of wear and tear, must be unused (unworn, unwashed, and unaltered) and in the same condition that you received it, preferably in the original packaging. Returned items must have the original tags.
- If the above conditions have been met, click here to initiate the return of your physical item(s).
- If the above conditions have been met, click here to initiate the return of your non-physical item.
- We’re happy that you love your items from us and are happy to assist with exchanges. We only replace items if they were defective or damaged when you received them.
- If the above conditions have been met, click here to initiate your exchange.