Follow these steps to reset your password based on the following scenarios:
I am NOT logged into BF Website
- Click the "Forgot Password" link at the bottom of the sign-in page
- Enter the email address you used to create your account and then click submit. Note: A password reset request that includes a verification code will be sent to your email inbox. Once you have received the verification code, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
- Check your email inbox for the password reset request. Note: Check your spam or junk folders in your inbox if you don't see this email.
- Once the verification code is received, copy the verification code from the email or select the URL in the email to proceed with resetting your password.
- On the "Password Reset" confirmation page, enter your username and the verification code then click submit.
- You will then be prompted to enter and confirm a new password. Note: Your password must contain at least 1 symbol and at least 1 upper case character is required.
- Proceed to login with your new password.
I am logged into BF Website
- Navigate to the Edit Profile page by clicking the gear icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Once on the Edit Profile page, select the "Accounts" tab
- Navigate to the "Password" field to change and confirm your new password. Note: Your password must contain at least 1 symbol and at least 1 upper case character is required.